Published on February 8th, 2016 | by Bec
That’s a wrap!
After a bit of a gap in production (Location availability) we’ve finally wrapped the shoot! It’s been a great journey, and no one killed each other.
Some notable moments:
- Me, freaking out about one of our props; a $7,700 watch
- Me, freaking out about locations
- Me, freaking out about the budget
- Me, forgetting the HD on day two and sneaking off set to go get it
- Stuart screeching John’s name when there was a lighting change
- Talen’s general disdain for the FS7
- Lunch (Leanne and Tanya, you champions!)
- The police uniform (groan)
- A last minute recast
- Kyle, standing in the penthouse and murmuring “Yes, I feel at home here”
- Chloe, coming to terms with a certain scene (no spoilers)
We’re in post production now, so hopefully it all runs smoothly and you’ll be seeing our work at a festival near you!